Shop at Kroger and earn donations for WAWA
The West Atlanta Watershed Alliance (WAWA) is part of the Kroger Community Rewards program (KCR). If you are a Kroger Shopper, and you have a Kroger Plus Card, you can help WAWA earn donations to support our work! When you register your Kroger Plus Card online and add the West Atlanta Watershed Alliance as the non-profit organization you are supporting, WAWA will receive donations with each Kroger purchase you make. You can only register to support one non-profit organization each year so if you shop at Kroger and have not already chosen a non-profit to support, please choose West Atlanta Watershed Alliance (WAWA)!
Please follow the easy steps (below) to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com. Have your Kroger Plus Card handy and click on the “View Details” box underneath the heading, “I’m a Customer. Want to enroll in Community Rewards?” to enroll in the program. Please include our KCR program Account # (IX239) and select the West Atlanta Watershed Alliance as the non-profit organization you are supporting!
- Go to the website: www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- See Kroger Community Rewards, and click “View Details” under “I’m a Customer. Want to enroll in
- Sign in or create an online account
- Enter your Kroger Plus Card number (found on the back of your card)
- In the “Find an Organization” box, enter the WAWA Account Number ( IX239 ) or type in West Atlanta
Watershed Alliance, and click on the “Search” Button to the right.
(Note: you can add or change the organization you would like your Kroger Plus Card to be linked to)
- Click “Enroll” in the box that lists West Atlanta Watershed Alliance
- Verify that WAWA is listed as the organization that you support in your Community Rewards Donation
PLEASE Register cards for members of your household as well, and pass this on to your friends and other family members who are willing to take a few minutes to help support WAWA’s work.
The West Atlanta Watershed Alliance appreciates and thanks you for your support!